The Milk Catcher: Silicone Manual Breast Pump to Catch Extra Ounces!
If you're a breastfeeding mom, a silicone manual breast pump is a total game changer!
Don't let another drop of liquid gold leak out uncaught on your non-nursing side.
Try a hands-free device designed to work as a milk catcher. While you’re nursing baby on one side, chances are, the opposite breast will leak. To avoid wasting precious milk, a silicone manual breast pump catches milk from the “leaky” breast while your baby nurses on the other.
- Pump on-the-go and without any electricity
- Quickly build a freezer stash by using the milk catcher while you nurse
- Very affordable
- Compact (great for traveling)
- Can easily relieve engorgement
- Discreet (no loud noise!)
- Super easy to clean (dishwasher safe, too!)
- Can even help relieve a clogged milk duct
- Made of a single piece of food-grade silicone
- PVC Free
- No small or electric parts
- Dishwasher safe
How to use a Silicone Manual Breast Pump While Breastfeeding
- Sterilize by placing in boiling water for 3-5 minutes
- Fold the flange down
- Create a suction by squeezing the bulb bottom section
- Place it on your breast, making sure your nipple is in the middle (if you have any pain during this step, you should break the seal and reposition)
- The suction should hold it to your body
- For extra support, use the silicone manual breast pump while wearing a Tootsie Mama Pumping and Nursing bra! Nurse on one side while the bra holds your pump on the other side! This is especially helpful for mamas with squirmy babies that may grab or kick the pump :)
NOTE: Because this silicone manual pump is designed as a milk catcher you can’t expect to pump as much milk as you would with an electric or even a manual breast pump. The beauty of a silicone manual breast pump is the fact that you’re collecting milk that would otherwise be leaking onto your shirt or a pad and are able to build a breastmilk freezer stash completely effortlessly!
We strive to make exchanging and returning our products as easy as possible.
If you aren't completely satisfied within 60 days of purchase or your baby's birth (whichever comes LAST), fill out this form to begin your exchange or return.
works well for what it is meant to do. much cheaper option than the Haaka. but the lid does not close tight enough so have to be very careful when it is full.
Very good. During breastfeeding, I use it for the breast where I am not feeding to catch every drop of milk. Perfect. Adheres smoothly
Just as pictured. Haven’t tried it yet.
Not as thick as an actual haaka but still good quality