Save Your Phone! "Chew This Instead" iPhone Shaped Baby Teething Toy
Does your baby love to put your phone in their mouth? Then you're going to love this iPhone-shaped teething toy!
- SAFE: Made of high-quality silicone. No small parts. Safe for infants and toddlers.
- COST-SAVING: Your phone is expensive and your baby loves it. Keep the drool out of your phone and let baby play with this teething toy!
- HELPS TEETHING: Soft, chewable, and has little nubs to help sore gums.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Just rinse and hand back to baby.
- EASY TO HOLD: Your baby probably holds your phone better than you do. This non-slip toy will be easy to hold and play with.
- FUN TO PLAY WITH: Watch baby play "phone" for hours... just like mommy:)
Don't miss out on this amazing deal! Your little one will thank you :)
NOTE: This product does not qualify for free shipping.
We strive to make exchanging and returning our products as easy as possible.
If you aren't completely satisfied within 60 days of purchase or your baby's birth (whichever comes LAST), fill out this form to begin your exchange or return.
Our daughter loves chewing on remotes and phones – the silicone iPhone was the perfect compromise.
Great replacement to the real thing since one's already damaged by too much licking!
The cell phone teether is the best, my little one loves it! It’s flexible and the perfect size for her little hands to grasp and fits in her mouth too.
My baby is always reaching for my phone and wants to chew on it. This is a great teether because it looks just like my phone And I can trick her into chewing on this instead. It’s also super easy to clean as I can boil it in warm water or throw it in the dishwasher. I liked it so much I got two. Would definitely recommend!
We pretend like it's a real phone and play talk to family on them. So much fun! Great products.
This teether works as a great distraction so I can keep my phone to myself for 2 minutes! It’s made of silicone and looks just like an iPhone 5, my daughter is 9 months old and loves it!
Great, she loves it!
It’s her favorite toy! Thanks Tootsie Mama!