Save Your Phone! "Chew This Instead" iPhone Shaped Baby Teething Toy
Does your baby love to put your phone in their mouth? Then you're going to love this iPhone-shaped teething toy!
- SAFE: Made of high-quality silicone. No small parts. Safe for infants and toddlers.
- COST-SAVING: Your phone is expensive and your baby loves it. Keep the drool out of your phone and let baby play with this teething toy!
- HELPS TEETHING: Soft, chewable, and has little nubs to help sore gums.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Just rinse and hand back to baby.
- EASY TO HOLD: Your baby probably holds your phone better than you do. This non-slip toy will be easy to hold and play with.
- FUN TO PLAY WITH: Watch baby play "phone" for hours... just like mommy:)
Don't miss out on this amazing deal! Your little one will thank you :)
NOTE: This product does not qualify for free shipping.
We strive to make exchanging and returning our products as easy as possible.
If you aren't completely satisfied within 60 days of purchase or your baby's birth (whichever comes LAST), fill out this form to begin your exchange or return.
My granddaughter loves to chew on this! Ordered black to look like a real phone because she always wants ours. Received a red one. Wish I would have gotten the black that I ordered but she seems to like the red okay.
My 7 month old always reached for my phone or my husband’s phone over any of her toys, so when I found this teether in the shape of a phone I bought 2! My daughter loves it!
This little chew toy has been a life saver on a few occasions. My nine month old is obsessed with our phones. I used to let him play with mine, until he started putting literally everything in his mouth. Aside from the shiny screen, this looks like my phone and gives him something to chew on while we're out and about.
My daughter loves this thing and the slot to attach a retention chord is even better. Would be nice to have some more girly colors but other than that is great. Now my own phone is spit free!!
A 7-month-old teether is VERY HAPPY with this pretend phone. Babies are naturally drawn to the phones their parents use, and this is a safe and more sanitary substitute. Plus, it is a perfect size and shape for a baby to hold and bite down on to ease teething discomfort. I ordered a second one for Grandma's house!
My baby loves this toy, he really thinks it's his phone. He keeps looking at us like he's wondering when we're going to take it away.