Tootsie Mama "Easy Pour" Breastmilk Storage Bags - 30 count
Not too Big, Not Too Small: Sized just right to hold one or two meals worth of milk. No wasting thawed milk!
Sealed and Snug: The easy zip-seal closes in tight to prevent leaks. This also prevents any bacteria from sneaking in and contaminating your baby’s meal. Right out of the box, the seals are closed tight to ensure every bag is free from contaminants.
Tear Away Spout: Like a kettle to a teacup, the spout is designed for easy pouring to milk bottles. No spills, no-frills even when holding a hungry and angry baby crying at full pitch.
Easy to Freeze, Easy to Thaw: Can withstand freezing, handling, and thawing process of breast milk without breaking or tearing. Made from a sturdy, transparent, and BPA-free material that went through thousands of hours of stress testing to ensure that we give you the best milk-storage solution.
Strong and dependable breastmilk storage bags able to resist tears, punctures and damage.
- To use, fill the bag with breast milk.
- Record the date the breast milk was expressed, baby's name if you bring the bags to daycare, and the number of ounces if you lay it flat to freeze.
- Refrigerate or freeze.
- When ready to use, defrost.
- Tear off milk spout when ready to transfer milk to a bottle or pour from the main bag opening.
- Hassle-free breast milk storage
- Pouring spout for easy bottle transfer
- Lay breast milk bags flat in the refrigerator or freezer to save space and to thaw faster
- BPA Free
We strive to make exchanging and returning our products as easy as possible.
If you aren't completely satisfied within 60 days of purchase or your baby's birth (whichever comes LAST), fill out this form to begin your exchange or return.
Good, dense bags for storing breast milk. it is very convenient that there is a detachable "spout"
Excellent bags and super convenient with the little spout!
My new favorite breastmilk bag! It even has a spot for Name (I always forget to put my little one's name on my bag which makes it hard for my co-share nanny!)
Bags are thick and freeze well. They stand up on their own easily.
Good bags. On the left there is a spout to pour the milk into the bottle when necessary. I love the little motivational saying :)